Commercial Asset Advisors Provides
CAA was founded on the principles of providing quality service with honor, integrity, and accountability. Integrity means “wholeness”, being wholly committed to your values which we demonstrate by providing our clients with sound council and realistic assessment of property facts and current market demands. Accurate information can be used to create opportunities. Our success is evidenced by long term relationships with many of Houston’s most successful owners, developers, investors, financial institutions, and capital market servicers.
Through communication and collaboration with our clients we identify financial, site or occupancy challenges, solutions, and opportunities, then design and implement execution strategies to achieve the project goals with benchmarking and transparent reporting throughout the process, while mitigating risk. Our experience includes creating vibrant common area environments conducive to both owner and occupants achieving their goals, preserving occupancy and maximizing the value of the asset.
Wisdom is knowledge. We bring decades of real estate guidance to you in the areas of asset and property management, due diligence for acquisitions, disposition and financing as well as transitioning new developments from construction to occupancy. Understanding current market conditions and evolving trends allows us to provide valuable knowledge and guidance to commercial real estate owners, investors, and occupants in the Houston area with a focus on retail and mixed use.
The needs and desires of owners and occupants of commercial real estate is fluid, and continually evolving. Analysis of financials and market trends in clear, concise communication with transparent reporting are essential tools to plan, track progress and measure success. Ensuring financial objectives are being met or exceeded and providing opportunities to reassess and modify capital strategies if data indicates it is appropriate or necessary to achieve the goal.
Where people live, work and play is evolving and may require structural and operational reshaping of assets to be successful in the future. This is achieved through analysis of the current situation integrated with trending market changes, utilizing financial planning, and forecasting to create a strategic plan and implementation strategies to maximize value, and future viability while mitigating risk.
- Profit & Loss Management
- Predevelopment, Capital & Operating Budgets
- Ad Valorem Tax Value Challenge
- Insurance Schedule Of Values For Individual Assets Or Portfolios
- Lease Draft Reviews For Compliance With Development Objectives
- Building & Common Area Risk Assessments
- Tenant Occupancy Cost To Identify Potential Tenant Loss
Services are provided on a consulting basis to allow clients to choose the specific issues of focus and the framework for delivery of desired results. Augment your team with expertise for special projects, accomplishing your immediate goals without the burden of additional staff.
- Assessment Of Current Property Conditions And Constraints
- Evaluating Tenant Challenges & Opportunities
- Branding Or Rebranding Recommendations
- Common Area Enhancements
- Market Research To Identify Demand
- Coordinating Landlord And Tenant Interior Construction
- Training Your Staff
- Transitioning New Development And New Tenants To Operations
- Independent Assessment Of Income & Expense
- Compare Financial Models To Leases, Rent Roll, Expenses & Budget
- Identify Renewal Options & Rights Of First Refusal
- Inspections & Property Condition Reports
- Tenant Sales & Occupancy Costs
- Reconcile Security Deposits
- Delinquency And Vacancy Reviews
- Lease Abstracts
- Closing Prorations
- Operating And Capital Budgets
- Income & Expense Reviews
- Lease Reviews & Lease Abstracts
- Operating Expense Audits
- Annual Reconciliation Reviews & Audits
- Review Third Party Services
- Building And Common Area Inspections
- Maintenance Recommendations
- Certificate Of Insurance Reviews
Town & Country Village
Shops at Bella Terra I & II
Town Center at Cedar Lodge
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Town & Country Square
West Loop Plaza
Town Centre One
Eagle Global Logistics
Town & Country Commerce Park
Salt Lake City, Utah
Triple M Corp
Diane M. Daleo, CCIM, CPM
Principal of Commercial Asset Advisors, Inc.
State of Texas Real Estate Broker
State of Louisiana Real Estate Broker
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
Certified Property Manager (CPM)
Bachelor of Science, Business Management